The Badge Office is open by appointment only.
Location: B65 Lower Level
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Personnel must use their LBNL badge to gain entry to the site and for building access 24/7.
- Personnel are required to wear their badge in a visible location while present on the site or in an LBNL off site facility.
- Parking permits are required to park on site but no longer utilized as a valid entry credential.
- Please submit all requests for business guests, visitors, vendor, and ride share access through the Site Access Management System.
- For questions contact the Site Operations Center at (510) 486-6999 or SOC@lbl.gov.